Well Writ believes that by running the business in an environmentally and socially responsible way, we better serve our community, our business and our clients.
Well Writ strives to reduce our environmental footprint by:
- reducing electricity use by turning off power when not in use, using energy-saving light globes and reducing the need for air conditioning and heating
- dressing suitably for the weather conditions
- reducing the need to print, and using recycled paper or Forest Stewardship Council certified paper when printing is required
- recycling and composting paper
- buying recycled consumables
- using public transport where available and practicable
- buying fair trade coffee.
In 2011, Dr Taylor received an award from the City of Boroondara council for her sustainable garden. The Boroondara Sustainability Awards celebrate sustainability in the City's homes and gardens.